Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back From Black...

Have no idea why these few weeks, I've submerged myself into inky black waters and feel so darn emotional (as in feeling emo) and now I'm feeling sooo much better... It's been a week of self doubt, soul searching and also self improving... It's been a tiring journey but it was totally worth it now that I'm actually seeing the results... : )

Well, as you know I'm an aspiring fashion designer and I'm now one step closer to my dreams and one step closer towards the stars. I've just enrolled myself into Raffles International College of Arts and Designs and I do believe that I'm gonna have the time of my life there... I hope that this is the opportunity for me to shine and let the whole world know what I'm capable of! I will make it to the top of the fashion industry. I will reach my goals. I will touch the stars... Just you wait!

I WILL BE A STAR!


As for me being self-conscience, it's all because of my face!!! Pimples everywhere (not as bad as it sounds, but still...) they made me sooo conscience of what I looked like, how people would look at me and judge that I'm a dirty lazy person who doesn't wash his face because it doesn't mean anything to me... It's so not me... But I do admit, these pimples are here because I'm sleeping at 2/3am everyday... Darn Facebook! Thank god for Nixoderm and Alore vera gel........... Without these 2 miracles I have no idea what I'd look like during Chinese New Year! Dear face... Please, please, please recover so I look absolutely charming during my reunion dinner... It means a lot to me!!!

Just to brag, I'm going to the gym twice daily!!! And I think I'm seeing the results now! :) that's something worth celebrating for sure! I believe if I work harder, I'll have my 6 packs in no time!!! Wish me luck!!!

Hope I can be as hunky and gorgeous as him!

Chines New Year begins in another few days...... It'll be a time for me to reunite with my dear beloved cousins and other family members. AND I JUST CAN'T WAIT! Nothing means more to me than being surrounded by the people I love the most and celebrating such a vibrant and special occasion... Can't wait! Can't wait!!!

That's all for now..... Till next time, cheers!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment